Apple recently launched AirPods, and they are incredible. These AirPods have replaced the usual earphones, and iPhone/iPad users are delighted with them. Many users prefer AirPods because they have excellent voice quality wireless capabilities. Of course, they have a price, but many people think they are good value for money. In this article, we read about How to check the Airpods battery?
The problem with wired headphones is the risk that the wires are easily damaged. Even if you use them with extreme care, you cannot avoid this bullet. On the contrary, AirPods require regular charging to operate, and there is almost no possibility of damage. A single charge can provide nearly 6 hours of listening time and 2 hours of talk time.
Apple AirPods can be charged by putting them in a charging case and then placing them on a Qi-compatible charging pad. You can also set them through the lightning port. There is an LED indicator to let users know that their AirPods are charging. Importantly, it is recommended that you always check the AirPods battery before leaving for a long trip. Some methods to check the battery are mentioned below:
Most people use their AirPods on the iPhone. To check the AirPods battery, follow these simple steps:
- Turn on the iPhone’s Bluetooth by swapping your home screen. You will be able to find the Bluetooth icon next to the Wi-Fi icon. Tap it to enable your Bluetooth.
- Open the charging case of AirPods and bring it close to the iPhone.
- Click the option to connect once prompted.
- Once paired via Bluetooth, you can monitor the AirPods battery on the iPhone screen. The battery status of the AirPods will show the percentage at the bottom of the iPhone screen.
- If this does not happen, you need to restart the whole process or move the charging case closer to the iPhone. It takes about 5-10 seconds to display the AirPods battery on the phone.
- In addition, you can add a battery widget on the screen, which will display the battery status of all Apple devices connected to the phone. To do this, you need to go to the widget settings and add the battery to the list of widgets available on the screen.
- In addition, you can also find out the battery percentage of each AirPod separately. To do this, wear one of the AirPods and place the other in the charging case. Your iPhone will display the battery percentages of the two pods separately. It can also show the rate of charging points.
As long as your iPhone remains paired with it, the battery status of your AirPods can be monitored. If this process does not work for you, you can solve the problem by restarting your phone and AirPods.
Use AirPod case
As mentioned earlier, AirPods also have to charge cases. This situation not only protects them but also sets them super fast. AirPods are usually equipped with this charging box, but users can also purchase the charging box separately. The following is how to check the AirPods battery through the charging case.
- Open the lid of the charging box and make sure it is fully opened.
- Now put the AirPods into the charging case.
- After putting the AirPod into the case, you will immediately see the charging level.
- If nothing happens, pull out an AirPod and go to the next step.
You will be able to see the light, green or amber, between the AirPods compartments. The green light indicates that the battery is sufficient, and the amber indicates that your AirPods will not last long.
- Remember, you need to give the charging box at least 10 seconds to display the results. In addition, the charging case without AirPod will still show the battery, but it will be its battery percentage.
On the MacBook
Since many users use AirPods on MacBook, Mac Book can help you identify the battery percentage of AirPods. Follow these steps.
- Put the AirPod into the charging case.
- Place the charging case close to the Mac. Make sure the lid of the charging case is fully opened.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your Mac and pair it with AirPods.
- Hover the mouse over the AirPods icons as long as they appear on the screen.
- Hover the mouse to monitor the battery percentage of the case and AirPods, respectively.
On Apple Watch
The Apple Watch is in a trend, and most iPhone users pair it with their iPhone. You can monitor the battery of AirPods directly on your Apple watch. Make sure your look is paired with AirPods or iPhone. Here is how to do it:
- Go to the control center of the eye.
- Swipe up on the watch screen.
- Tap the Apple Watch battery icon
- You will be able to see the battery percentage of AirPods under the Watch’S Battery icon.
- If your AirPod is placed in the charging case, the screen will display the percentage of the charging case and the two AirPods, respectively.
These are some of the methods users can use to view the AirPods battery. However, all users are advised to be cautious when handling AirPods. For example, you should not open the charging case frequently because doing so will damage the device, and the charging case battery will also quickly drain the battery.
In addition, if your AirPods are not within your range of use, please keep them in case. It will increase the durability of the products and make them readily available.
Also read: how to change Facebook page name